Multinational global investment client account
Regional account – exposure to diverse opportunities
Key role in developing your facilities career
Melbourne office, superb facilities
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Provide high quality FM and operational services to the client
- Work with the regional team to ensure the facilities management service delivery are aligned across the region
- Work closely with the engineering technician ensuring the building operations run smoothly with minimal disruption
- Plan and supervise the scheduled work by the contractors or sub-contractors on-site
- Carry out documented daily site walk and provide regular reporting on work status to the client
- Attend meetings and present to the client on regular basis regarding any relevant updates
- Maintain relevant budgets and comply with CBRE systems.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Experience in facilities management and experience with finance or understanding of budgets
- Ability to communicate with all level of stakeholders
- Strong Communications and interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.