Assistant Facilities Manager, Aerospace/Aviation - East
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 16-Nov-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reports directly to the Facility Manager with responsibility for Oversees and/or coordinates maintenance/repair work assignments performed by technicians, vendors and contractors performing property maintenance.
- Responds, interfaces with client to understand their inquiries and feedbacks. Ensures timely and excellent quality service delivery to clients. Follows up with clients to ensure and improve customer satisfaction.
- Performs daily inspection within a corporate office for amenities cleanliness and to provide comfortable ambiences for the occupants. Keen eye to observe work place safety.
- Proficient in raising and close work orders and or building management request using Computer Maintenance Management System.
- Support the FM Manager on reviewing periodic reports including financials, accruals, and explains variances.
- Assists in the preparation of operating and capital budgets.
- Assists in preparing monthly Key Performance Indicators reports.
- Managing utility trackers and identifying operation cost saving initiatives.
- Processes monthly invoices and to ensure timely payment to vendor.
- Ability to obtain and compare quotations, and provide business justification to client for approval. Support to create and issue purchase orders to vendor timely.
- Conduct and put in place regular Vendor performance management. Maintain and developing good relationship with vendors and building management.
- Ability to review service agreement contract and develop Standard operating procedures for site operation.
- Supporting the FM Manager/ Procurement in developing Scopes of Work, obtaining necessary vendor setup forms and documentations.
- Managing of inventory such as but not limited to water filters, face masks, work tools.
- Degree in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or relevant FM discipline
- FM experience within Aviation/Aerospace
- Customer Service oriented
- Strong leadership, capable of managing a team of engineers/technicians with minimal supervision
- Confident, resourceful, able to drive initiatives in providing solutions