Assistant Condo Manager (Farrer Road)
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 19-Jan-2021
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
To ensure the efficient and smooth operation of all matters relating to maintenance and management of the Condominium.
Duties of the above includes, inter alia, the following tasks:
- To support and assist the Condominium Manager on general administration of all building trade, site staff relating to rostering of duties, discipline, control of performance standards and staff welfare.
- Conduct regular inspections of all common areas, equipment, public walkways, external facade etc.
- Creating and maintaining good rapport with residents/ council members and responding to feedback through various platform such as messenger, email and/ or other digital platform.
- To review the overall operation of the management office and recommend for improvement from time to time.
- Attending to all emergency situations.
- Constantly check the entire development to ensure prompt removal of all fire hazards, proper functioning of fire escapes, fire doors and obstruction-free access.
- Submit recommendations where appropriate, on residents’ renovation permits.
- Preparation, conducting of Sub-Committee Meeting and preparation of minutes. To assist in Council Meeting and General Meeting and provide 1st draft of minutes.
- To relief the role of Condominium Manager when required.
- Any other duties assigned from time to time.
Skills & Experience required:
- Degree/ Diploma in a property related field.
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role within Property Management, within the residential market.
- Strong attention to detail, and a responsive, proactive attitude.
- Ability to build relationships at all levels and to lead a team.
- Flexibility to work on Sundays/ Public Holidays when required.