Develop your career within property management
Be part of a highly successful team
Auckland CBD location
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Support the day to day management of a premium commercial building
- General administration of all leases to ensure compliance by the owner and the tenants;
- Using your strong communication and customer service skills to liaise with internal and external clients;
- Assist with property management including tenant liaison, lease administration and occupancy issues;
- General Property, Office and Administrative duties including processing invoices, along with ad-hoc duties as required.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Property management experience with a particular focus on commercial properties
- A property related tertiary qualification and a passion for commercial real estate.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills and the ability to build effective relationships with clients and colleagues;
- Being proactive, showing initiative and having very good attention to detail;
- Excellent time management and organisational skills and the capability to manage multiple projects;
- Intermediate level in core Microsoft packages and the ability to pick up new systems quickly;
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from all backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.