Assistant Commercial Properties Manager
Makati , Philippines
Date published: 26-Nov-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Supports the Commercial Properties Manager in managing all aspects of a single property or portfolio of commercial, industrial or retail properties including operations and financial activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responds to tenant needs, serving as Tenant Advocate to ensure that administrative and building technical staff resolve problems promptly. Ensures that services are provided in compliance with policies, procedures, regulations, and contractual obligations and standards.
- Performs periodic regular property inspection. Recommends and/or approves alterations, maintenance, and reconditioning as necessary.
- Bids, secures, and administers service agreements with vendors and suppliers, while achieving the best value for facility products and services.
- Coordinates tenant move-ins and move-outs, and "walks-through" spaces with tenants and tenant improvement department.
- Acts as primary contact with property owners to ensure that objectives as being met. Prepares and delivers timely, accurate and complete reports.
- Develops and controls annual budgets for operating and capital expenses. Forecasts management plans and prepares monthly performance, explaining variances.
- Assesses risks and implements facility preparation, assessment, and recovery strategies, as part of business continuity program during and after normal business hours.
- Collects rent and pays expenses in compliance with lease terms. Prepares all required legal notices. Recommends and coordinates legal action as necessary.
- Develops business relationships through membership and participation in professional, industry/trade and civic organizations.
- Performs other duties as assigned. No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position. Provides informal assistance such as technical guidance, and/or training to coworkers. May coordinate and assign tasks to co-workers within a work unit and/or project.
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from a college or university and a minimum of one to two years of related experience and/or training.
- Registered Electrical / Mechanical Engineer preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
- Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and/or commissions. Conducts basic financial analysis.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite
- Decisions made with understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines. Responsible for setting own project deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor.
- Willing to be assigned in Makati City
- Willing to work on a 6-day work schedule