Support the day to day operations of a busy Retail Centre
Join a dynamic retail property management team
Southern Perth location
CBRE have an opportunity for an Assistant Centre Manager to join our leading Retail Property Management Division, supporting the operations of a busy Retail Shopping Centre.
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Assist with day-to-day operations of all aspects of the Centre including finance, tenant liaison, lease administration, occupancy issues as well as general office administration duties.
- Assist with contractor services relating to minor repairs and maintenance and monitoring the vendor performance
- Establish positive relationships and provide prompt responses to tenants requests
- Maintain the lease management and tenancy schedule and assist the Centre Manager with general administration of all leases to ensure compliance by the owners and the tenants;
- Monitor financial transactions relative to lease and contractual obligations
- Prepare cash flow budgets, including analysis and forecasting of retail performance.
- General Property, Office and Administrative duties including processing invoices, along with ad-hoc duties as required
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Experience in retail administration, with a passion for the retail property industry
- Strong financial and accounting skills; Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, MRI and trust account process proficient
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build effective relationships with clients and colleagues;
- Excellent time management and organisational skills and the capability to manage multiple projects independently;
- An open driver’s licence and Real Estate Licence are required for this role.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.