Area General Manager
Hong Kong , Hong Kong SAR
Date published: 22-Jul-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Directs facility management staff to deliver service levels within the prescribed budget to the client.
• Reviews client's strategic plans and determines appropriate staffing levels to meet expectations.
• Reviews capital projects and operating budget reports for multiple properties. Creates action plans to
improve financial position(s).
• Manages negotiations for contract services.
• Reviews various facilities management reports. Meets with the client management team and appropriate departments to discuss, resolve, and discrepancies.
• Other duties may be assigned.
• Bachelor's degree required.
• Minimum of eight years of related experience and/or training. Prior supervisory experience required.
• Facility Management certification preferred. Driver's license may be required.
• Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret the most complex business documents.
• Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive issues. Ability to write reports, manuals, speeches and articles using distinctive style.
• Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to employees, clients, top management and/or public groups.
• Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees, top management, and client groups to take desired action.
• Requires in-depth knowledge of financial terms and principles.
• Reviews complex financial/business analysis and reports prepared by subordinates.
• Ability to analyze the most complex business/financial data and develop innovative solutions.
• Develops and implements financial policies and procedures. Approves and oversees department budget.
• Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, intranet/internet. Ability to use work order system.
• Working knowledge of architectural, electrical, and mechanical systems. Working knowledge of leases, contracts and related documents.