London , United Kingdom
Date published: 7-Jan-2020
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading provider of facilities management services in the built environment, working in partnership with some of the UK and Europe’s best-known companies.
We are recruiting an Area General Manager who will be responsible for the leadership, management and development of several defined contracts, ensuring financial and operational facilities management commitments are delivered to the highest standard.
Reporting to a Business Unit Leader, you will oversee a team of operational Contract Managers, delivering total FM services to a variety of customers, primarily within a corporate office space environment.
· Ensure the highest standard of FM services are delivered to our clients by providing leadership and guidance to a management team.
· Ensure contractual commitments are met and exceeded.
· Ensure that opportunities for the strategic development of contracts are exploited, to deliver increased turnover and profitability, ensure additional services and projects are added, and contracts are re-won on re-tender.
· To work with operational managers to ensure the collaborative development of the business.
· Ensuring business policies and processes are effectively communicated and implemented within contracts.
· Promoting and maintaining the core values of CBRE.