Tokyo , Japan
Date published: 7-Aug-2020
Strategic Planning and Review
• Formulate business and sale plans in response to anticipated economic, technological and market trends.
• Continually focus on developing the business through building customer relationship and ensuring that resources are prepared to manage this growth i.e. a robust but realistic succession plan in place
• Identify tracks and influences key KPI and financial performance metrics to deliver required performance level
• Present a well thought area review with no surprises, untruths and sufficient challenge of presented data has taken place to validate the content
• Of Accounts – Closely monitor and support the revenue, operating profit, working capital and booking targets are met and continually improved upon without compromising exceptional service standards or customer relationships
• Account support including non-line management operations support, site visits, coaching, reality check verification of account functionality, query and dispute resolution
•Ensure we live up to the CBRE brand promise and that the service offerings are always fully evidenced on all sites.
• Lead and own the mobilisation and transition activities to ensure CBRE and customer expectations are met, and all mobilisations are signed off at Executive level
• Ensure fair treatment of suppliers at all time, professional supplier management and arbitration of disputes
• Work closely with procurement team to ensure maximum use of preferred suppliers and robust back to back contracts, performance focused contracts are in place with contract duration by leveraging maximum value
• Be the point of escalation and incident response support
Business Development and Marketing
• Lead or support as appropriate, tender bid activity including sale and operational resourcing, challenge and sign off country solution, document and commercial reviews and presentation standard
• Ensure O1/S1s fundamentals – pricing verification is completed effectively based on local knowledge
• Identify and target in partnership with client and sale solution community, suitable quality and volume of work to enhance growth.
• Represent CBRE in a professional and credible manner to customers and the public
• Build and develop high-level customer relationships with both existing and potential custIomers through fully understanding of their needs and demands
• s contactable and responsive to customers
• Supports the achievement of Dark Green on accounts and is viewed as adding value by regional and global Account Directors.
Quality and Safety Management
• Monitor and identify areas of improvement as a matter of course
• Create a culture of exceptional quality and innovation
• Set an example of exceptional standard in all activities, language and communication
• Identify and act on safety trends and reports to create intervention to protect business, our people and drive continuous safety improvement
• Create a world class H&S culture
• Ensure the team has the skills and motivation to perform their roles to the bets of their abilities. All staff must attend the company induction day and all mandatory trainings.
• Ensures effective talent acquisition and talent management to support account needs
• Ensure all platform staff are appraised annually and all platform managers are formally trained in the CBRE appraisal process and staff development plans are in place. For account staff ensure tools and support is available however accountability lies with accounts.