CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading provider of facilities management services in the built environment, working in partnership with some of the UK and Europe’s best-known companies.
We are currently recruiting an Area Cleaning Manager to deliver the highest standard of cleaning services across a property portfolio covering Norfolk and Suffolk.
Reporting to a Contract Manager, the Area Cleaning Manager will manage a team of Area Supervisors and Cleaning Operatives in order to deliver cleaning services to the agreed contract specification. We are looking for somebody who is driven, pro-active and passionate about delivering the highest standard of service.
- Manage the delivery of Cleaning and Associated Services in line with both the contract and Service Level Agreements.
- Ensure delivery to and monitor performance against agreed customer service standards.
- To ensure that all work carried out is to the agreed specification and that safe working practices are observed at all times.
- Provide detailed Monthly reports such as Periodic cleaning, Staff schedules, Holiday and absence cover.
- Investigate and follow up to resolution Complaints.
- Ensure an appropriate staffing and supervision at all time to meet both customer service and contractual requirements.
- Hold regular team meetings with Area supervisors and to update on site progress and discuss relevant issues. Receive and provide feedback.
- Hold regular reviews with direct reports, providing constructive feedback on performance
- Manage, direct and monitor the activities of the Area Supervisors.
- Work with Human Resources to ensure that performance issues are promptly and effectively dealt with.
- Ensure that contracts provide a healthy and safe working conditions and that both clients and Company health and safety policy and process is effectively implemented.
- A track record of managing, delivering and improving cleaning services within an office environment.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, with the ability to forge partnerships with sub-contractors and customers alike
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to manage and motivate diverse teams across a number of key office locations.
- Solid Commercial Accumen, and the ability to manage budgets and costs.
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.