CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm. CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.
About CBRE HOST
CBRE owns and develops a suite of digital products to support its lines of business and its clients. Among them, CBRE HOST BUILDING is a digital tenant experience platform that connects tenants to the environments, amenities and communities that matter the most. As a successful prop-tech venture, we are growing rapidly with new clients on-boarding and new development required to fulfil client needs.
About the Opportunity
As an Android Mobile Application Developer, you will be
- Contributing to the development of a suite of mobile applications within the HOST BUILDING ecosystem.
- Operating in a Scrum-oriented agile setup where you will take part in a range of activities and meetings to understand, size, design, discuss and deliver different aspects and elements of software products.
- Translating specifications and requirements into executable codes and scripts while following organizational coding and architectural principles, design patterns and paradigms.
- Contributing to the code and design reviews against peers’ code and designs.
- Contributing to the unit testing of the codebase and performing other assurance-related activities relevant to software product development.
- Performing local and remote builds, deployments and tests to ensure the correct operation of the application(s) under development in different languages and stacks, predominantly upon Kotlin/Java for Android, deployed and hosted in MS Azure cloud environment(s).
- Working closely with the product and engineering teams in APAC, India and the U.S. to ensure the correct in-time in-budget delivery of all expected outcomes relevant to software product development.
- Using a range of tools, IDEs (Android Studio for Android) and environments to develop and test software product modules and APIs.
The Android Mobile Application Developer is expected to possess the following skills and competencies.
- Expert knowledge of Android development with Java/Kotlin
- Rest API, dependency injection, MVP/MVVM architecture
- Unit testing, automation testing
- Excellent communication skills
- You strive for achievement with a growth mindset
- CI/CD knowledge is a bonus
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.