At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Our people enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services. Each day you will work in an inclusive and collaborative environment with supportive teammates and be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
We have an opportunity for an experienced Analyst. The successful candidate will enjoy working within a great team with a defined career development pathway.
I - Description
- Provides research support for pitches, presentations, internal and client meetings.
- Performs regular maintenance and updates to property databases by conducting telephone surveys, on-site surveys, research forums, broker meetings, extracting data from brochures and other marketing materials, contacting civic organizations, outside agents, internet, and other sources.
- Responsible for writing regular quarterly reports and other written outputs with direction from research manager.
- Analyze market trends and incorporate findings into presentations, reports and white papers.
- Responds to ad hoc internal and external client requests for data, graphs, commentary, etc.
- Preparing financial and other analysis for a range of deliverables, including market plans, scenario options, process improvements, management practices, business unit communications.
- Gathering research on industry best practice, benchmarks, and other issues of concern to the client.
- Conduct development recommendations.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Degree in Real Estate/Finance or related, overseas qualification an advantage
- Experience in property industry is an advantage
- Knowledge of research and consulting business; Previous relevant experience is a plus;
- Good knowledge of property market, investment law, land law in Vietnam;
- Strong financial background with good understanding of real estate finance and capital markets;
- Previous experience with the Big 4 a plus
- CFA / ACCA certificate / Msc in Finance a plus
- Good presentation skills/simultaneous translation from English to Vietnamese
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English and Vietnamese;
- Excellent time-management skills and a desire to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment with tight deadlines;
- Attention to details is a must;
- Computer literacy, strong understanding of Microsoft Excel and Office expected