As our business continues to grow, we are looking for an Analyst to work on Real Estate Mandates investing across the world in all property types. The Analyst function is part of a wider team which manages large portfolios for international institutional clients.
This role gives the candidate an opportunity to be involved in various activities for one of the largest real estate investors in the world and be involved in all day-to-day activities from operations to formulation of strategy.
• Provide support with portfolio construction, on-going monitoring of the portfolios and reporting to clients through production of quarterly reports and client presentations;
• Responsible for client investment data in client investment plan and databases;
• Track relevant data for client performance and investment performance;
• Assist with responses to global clients’ information requests;
• Participate in fund monitoring and the review of investment proposals, have an understanding of the forecast returns for individual investments and be aware of relevant issues that may impact portfolios; and
• The candidate will be part of the Global Portfolio Management team (currently ten people) and will engage with the regional investment teams, the financial operations team and Analytics.
• Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met;
• Work in a wider international team across cultures;
• Ability to analyse large and complex datasets;
• Accurate under time pressure and exceptional attention to detail;
• Flexible approach to work and willingness/ability to travel;
• Previous relevant industry experience that has been acquired in a real estate investment, finance or investment management environment;
• Excellent financial modelling and database skills;
• Preferably a degree in accounting, economics, finance, or real estate qualification; and
• Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing (in English in particular).
Monday to Friday, 9.00 – 17.00, although flexibility with hours may be required on occasion