Key responsibilities of the Analyst will be:
Support senior asset managers in the following tasks:
- Prepare asset business plans and excel modelling.
- Optimise cash flow distribution through tenant management (occupancy rate, tenant satisfaction, tenant organization), securing rent levels and yearly rent increases;
- Manage cost-quality improvements;
- Manages value growth through optimizing rental income (tenant selection) and lowering the risk profile;
- Manage the property and portfolio strategy (marketing, property management, sustainability);
- Extend, redevelops and repositions properties to increase (future) value;
- Asset management reporting, together with property accountant / analyst;
- Manage and evaluate the performance of the local Property Manager(s)
- Provide input for property valuations process and carefully checks correctness of valuations.
Investment analysis and underwriting:
Prepare excel models to support underwriting potential deals
Carry out due diligence – industry/ market research, rental/yield research etc;
Prepare investment papers and presentations for the CBRE GI approval committees.
Prepare and review the quarterly reports of investment vehicles
Attend meetings with managers and record minutes/ action points;
Prepare the financial analysis and quarterly fund forecasts.
- Graduated from university (Master) specialising in economics / finance / investment / real estate;
- Fluent in Spanish is mandatory;
- Between 1-3 years’ experience (Investment Management, M&A, Project Finance);
- Attention to detail and good organizational skills;
- Strong work ethic and ambition;
- Strong analytical skills and well-developed critical attitude;
- Accurate, independent and proactive;
- Team player;
- Excellent written & verbal communication in English;
- Strong Excel skills.
EMEA Value Creators Program
We offer you the opportunity to join the CBRE Global Investors Value Creators Program. Within this 18-month Program you can fulfil challenging training, tasks or projects in the fields of Asset Management, Transactions and Fund management. You will get familiar with the CBRE Global Investors way of investing and have the chance to boost your personal and professional development, focusing on both technical as well as soft skills. You will follow the training sessions together with other EMEA Analysts who recently joined our company. It will give you the perfect opportunity to boost your career and build an (international) network in the real estate investment industry.