CBRE Global Investors UK Separate Accounts manages 42 direct UK real estate mandates totalling £12.2bn of AUM. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Analyst to join a team responsible for three UK Pension Fund clients. The funds are multi-sector and predominantly invested in UK direct real estate. You will be working closely with the team to assist with range of day-to-day portfolio management functions. The role will allow the individual to gain experience of both asset management and transactions, as well as developing an understanding of performance measurement and internal and external reporting processes.
The individual will work in the UK direct business, principally on of our UK Separate Account portfolios and will support in asset management, acquisitions, disposals, and reporting.
- Take a lead role in asset managing a variety of property types. This would include both identifying and implementing initiatives, including refurbishment and repositioning, leasing, lease restructures, rent reviews etc.
- Help source and appraise potential acquisitions. This would include initial due diligence and financial underwriting, preparation of investment committee documentation and once an acquisition is agreed, assisting with all aspects of pre-purchase due diligence and closing.
- Assist in the timely production of all aspects of reporting and presentations – Client, Investment Committee, Portfolio Oversight and IPD / MSCI.
- Preferably some economics/finance/investment/real estate background
- Minimum of 1 year’s post qualification experience, or equivalent
- Strong academic background
- Good understanding of financial modelling and valuation methodology (advanced excel, Argus/Circle skills required)
- Asset management, investment sourcing and transactional experience
- Team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
CBRE Global Investors
As one of the world’s leading real asset investment managers, we offer our more than 500 institutional clients across the globe access to our broad and deep platform to support their investments in real estate and infrastructure in the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific.
Our expertise ranges across investment solutions including equity and debt, direct and indirect, and listed and unlisted strategies. With a footprint of 32 offices in 22 countries, we can provide in-depth local market intelligence, proprietary research and active management to execute strategies many sectors and across the risk/return spectrum.
We have a team of more than 700 professionals who are committed to delivering world-class investment results and exceptional client service. All our work is guided by a corporate culture that puts clients’ success at the core of what we do. We are part of the CBRE Group, the world’s largest, full-service commercial real estate services firm. This enables us to give our clients a significant competitive edge as we can harness its research, market intelligence, investment sourcing, financing, leasing and property management.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.