We are currently recruiting an Alliance Director to join our successful team. The Alliance Director has overall responsibility for leading a major client account(s) and delivering operational excellence. Working closely with the CBRE Leadership team you will manage all aspects of the client relationship, including; account evolution, expansion and organic growth (geography / scope), service levels, contract renewal, team development, retention strategy and overall profitability.
- Manages the contract relationship, acting as a trusted advisor and thought leader to grow the business relationship with the client, including measurable value-add, innovation and continuous improvement to achieve excellent customer satisfaction feedback.
- Oversee the implementation and performance of all contracted services lines, as required by the client contract and where possible, seeking to identify and implement additional services across client’s EMEA portfolios.
- Coordinate regular performance reviews between customers and CBRE, to enhance the client relationship and identify areas for improvement whilst managing suitable action plans.
- Ensure the smooth integration and performance of CBRE accounting and financial reporting services dedicated to the client account, both with respect to client facing financial reporting and the integration of CBRE internal financial P&L management.
- Ensure that fixed compensation services under the contract are realised and variable compensation opportunities are maximized to improve business unit and company profitability.
- Participate and contribute to the overall service and financial performance of CBRE through the effective cross-selling and expansion of established revenue streams and identifying global opportunities for the broader business.
- Demonstrate tangible leadership and relationship management skills both across primary client stakeholders and CBRE Account teams (encompassing both dedicated and variable resources).
- In conjunction with Business Unit Leads, set the operational and financial goals and resources for the Account to deliver against the contract, through internal Business Planning and client facing Strategic Agendas.
- Ensure compliance in accordance to the CBRE platform and any applicable Standards identified for the Account.
- Responsible for all contract activity, this includes working closely with the client and Leadership Team and acting as the interface, negotiating new management agreements, strategic optimisation opportunities and encouraging the renewal of existing agreements.
- Participate in and engage with internal and external organizations in an effort to support the CBRE brand, your development objectives and your clients objectives
- Maintain responsibility for hiring, training, compensation, performance tracking and satisfaction of employees
- Provide ongoing feedback and communication to your client(s) and CBRE Leadership Team, focusing on overall account performance, Client Satisfaction action planning, KPIs, benchmarking, value-add and value to fee
- Competitive Salary with bonus and benefits
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Planning or related field, MBA preferred, or equivalent work experience
- Measurable operational experience with emphasis on integrated real estate services
- Demonstrated leadership/management skills to deal with issues ranging from senior level to administrative to maintenance/engineering
- High level of personal credibility, customer relationship management, networking and interpersonal skill
- Ability to lead Change Management programmes
- Ability to manage to multi-million Pound/ Dollar budgets
- High level analytical skills when managing contract negotiations
- Knowledge of current accounting regulations
- Advanced MS Office Suite skills
- Ability to balance the integration of the requirements and terms of policies and procedures with those of the client
- Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service
- Ability to write reports, manuals, speeches and articles using distinctive style.
- Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to employees, clients, top management and/or public groups.
- Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees, top management, and client groups to take desired action.
- Fluency in one or more languages will be an advantage
- Demonstrate an ability to solve complex problems and deliver a variety of options in complex situations.
- Requires expert level analytical and quantitative skills
About CBRE GWS:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide