- Situated within the CBRE Agribusiness division.
- Brisbane based with national exposure.
- Join an established specialised team, with a proven track-record.
- We are prepared to consider candidates from a variety of levels.
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
- Undertaking valuations within the agribusiness sector across multiple states and territories.
- Market analysis and sales analysis.
- Client engagement.
- Developing rigorous valuation reports which demonstrate a strong level of analysis and understanding of agricultural and rural valuations.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with key valuation and advisory clients and the broader CBRE business.
Here are strengths you will possess and the background you will need to be successful:
- A relevant tertiary qualification. We are prepared to consider candidates from a variety of levels.
- A keen interest and or track record in the Valuations field.
- Exposure to Agribusiness either via career practice or a knowledge gained from personal experience.
In this role you will be supported by:
- Dedicated administration coordinators and queries administration.
- Quality and Risk compliance team.
- Valuer Care and Development team.
- Market leading technology and systems.
- Flexible working conditions available, including the ability to work from home.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.