Provide high level administrative and accounting support to our team
Retail Property Management Division
Based in Melbourne CBD
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- You’ll work closely with the Retail Property Management team and will be responsible for the day to day administration of the leasing and management office
- Act as a point of contact for all supplier, tenant and customer related queries
- Ensure documentation is up to date and appropriately recorded
- Process and track all AP invoice and expense reimbursements
- Enter tenant sales, insurance and lease information into the system
- Prepare and issue weekly leasing reports to clients
- Assist with adhoc administrative tasks and projects as required, including but not limited to maintaining registers, booking travel, minute taking and providing detailed reporting
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Experience in Administration within a fast-paced office environment
- Excellent communication and customer service skills and the ability to interact with a broad range of stakeholders
- Attention to detail to ensure accurate data entry and reporting
- Strong organisational skills, the ability to problem solve and prioritise multiple tasks.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.