Manage the administration function for a National Retail Portfolio
Join a dynamic retail property management team
Based in Penrith (4 days per week) and Sydney Head Office (1 day per week)
CBRE are seeking an experienced Administration Manager to support a National Retail Portfolio for a Strategic Client Account, in what is a busy, diverse and challenging environment.
The National Administration Manager will play a lead role in providing administrative support to Senior Management, whilst generating and implementing new strategies to improve administrative service levels and business practices, improve efficiencies and assist to grow the business across the national portfolio.
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Responsible for all administrative processes, projects, and functions across a nominated portfolio of retail assets and providing administrative support to Senior Management.
- Developing and managing the day-to-day administrative processes across the client portfolio and actively plan and develop administrative changes, policies, and procedures to increase organisational effectiveness
- Maintaining the lease management and tenancy schedule and assist with general administration of all leases to ensure compliance by the owners and the tenants;
- Monitor financial transactions relative to lease and contractual obligations
- Providing leadership, direction and personal encouragement to all administration staff within the strategic client account, and coordinating learning and development training
- Assisting with administration KPI’s and team deliverables, recruitment and onboarding
- Responsible for all service orders, purchase orders and timely processing of Invoices
- Responsible for any other ad hoc administrative duties as directed by the Centre Manager from time to time
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- A minimum of 5 years administration experience is essential, and Tertiary qualifications in a relevant area of Business or Finance preferred
- Experience in retail administration, and an understanding of the Retail industry and sector
- Previous experience in leading and managing a team
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build effective relationships with clients and colleagues;
- Proactivity and thinking on your feet is a must complimented by a flexible approach to day to day issues that may arise.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills and the capability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills with the ability to pick up systems quickly
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.