Admin Executive (Farrer)
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 3-Feb-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Responsibilities of the role include the following:
- To administer the all payments such as ca-parking, maintenance and other facilities collections.
- Assist in compilation of monthly and quarterly reports and to ensure timely submission.
- Type all minutes of meetings, letters, reports and other documents assigned expeditiously.
- Handle all inward and outward correspondences.
- Catalog and keep records of all necessary information, documents, etc.
- Perform all office administrative duties, including the filing of all correspondences, storing and retrieval of old files and records and keeping and updating tenant records.
- Receive telephone calls and direct callers to the appropriate officers and provide available information, where required.
- Making requisition of management office stationery and maintain inventory
- Provide other administrative support to the office when necessary.
- To carry out other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the supervisor.
- O levels / Diploma holder / other relevant professional certification with at least 3 year of relevant administrative experience
- Basic financial / accounting knowledge is preferred
- Self-driven & team player
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to build rapport within the working team and residents/ Council members
- Well versed in Microsoft Office