Penang , Malaysia
Date published: 15-Sep-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- The purpose of this position is to provide business operations administrative support to a department and/or manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Types, formats, and produces documents such as proposals, presentations, correspondence, and standard reports.
- Establishes and maintains record keeping and filing systems.
- Maintains calendar and contact database, schedules appointments, completes travel or conference arrangements and may arrange meetings and conferences for an assigned work group.
- May perform administrative duties specific to department such as, conducting research, updating databases, and preparing collateral materials for mass mailings.
- Completes expense reports and handles reconciliation of receipts for a designated work group.
- Responsible for opening, sorting, prioritizing and distributing inbound mail. Coordinates services for outbound mail.
- Answers phone calls with regards to inquiries, researching and resolving problems requiring knowledge of department policies and procedures.
- Receive quotations and issue purchase orders to vendors. Receive invoices and submit to finance for processing.
- Manage vendor's health declaration form.
- Prepare & Submit workers safety & job permit for contractor.
- Manage & order Stationery for CBRE/ Client.
- Support lobby operation, update stock price and register visit visitor.
- Technicians overtime submission to HR HQ.
- Monthly Sewerage & Sport Complex invoice submission.
- Liaise with Sourcing Team to onboard vendors. Receive forms from vendors and proceed with the onboarding process. Register vendors on CBRE system.
- Maintain and actively work on the account filing system, keeping it up to date and accurate.
- Keep track of monthly expenses in respect to the allocated budget. Liaise with Finance Team to perform accruals monthly.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Diploma or high school education background with a minimum of two years of related experience and/or training.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor. Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees.
- Requires general knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages.
- Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations. Ability to solve problems in standard situations. Requires basic analytical skills.
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office Suite.