Taipei City , Taiwan SAR
Date published: 1-Sep-2020
• Visitor reception, call handling and distribution. Making sure to demonstrate professional and polite responses in responses.
• Responsible for stationery and office supply management
• Contact with BMO for property management.
• Management of shuttle bus (if any), car parking, potted plant, cleaning service, cafeteria.
• Performs administrative duties such as updating and maintaining databases, preparing company forms and maintaining confidential files.
• Serves as an administrative liaison to others within/outside the department/company regarding administration issues in areas.
• Creates and initiates memoranda; compiles and prepares data for administrative reports and presentations.
• Schedules and maintains calendar of appointments, meetings, and travel itineraries, and coordinates related arrangements.
• Carries out special projects, assignments, and events as requested.
• Administers the department/business unit record-keeping system.
• Floor plan updating.
• Other duties may be assigned.