• Great opportunity to work in a varied role
• Located in Docklands
• A great opportunity to work with CBRE
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
• Coordinate the daily operations of records and initiates
• Manage the Information Management Services (IMS) function. Serves as the site's primary contact for records management quality assurance.
• Interfaces with clients to assess business requirements, expectations and responds to client requests.
• Coordinates projects and applies continuous improvement via best practices implementation
Here are the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful:
• Experience in a records management and exposure to project management/ project coordination – we need someone who has had experience in both, ideally in a client facing capacity
• Strong client relationships skills and experience, perhaps you’ve worked in a customer service role, across projects and records mangement
• You will be proficient in core MS packages in addition to having excellent time management and organisational skills.
• The ability to manage a busy workflow and meet deadlines is a must for this position.
• You will be client focused with strong attention to detail and have the ability to build strong relationships with both external clients and internal staff alike.
• A flexible approach to work and an ability to adapt to a changing environment is essential.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.