Admin Assistant, Residential (Farrer) x 2
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 3-Feb-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Responsibilities of the role include the following:
- Receive residents, visitors, tenants, contractors, workmen, etc. and provide directions and general assistance.
- Assist in compilation of monthly and quarterly reports and to ensure timely submission.
- Preparation of circulars, letters, reports and other documents assigned expeditiously.
- Handle all inward and outward correspondences.
- Catalog and keep records of all necessary information, documents, etc.
- Perform all office administrative duties, including filing of all correspondences, storing and retrieval of old files and records and keeping and updating tenant records.
- Receive telephone calls and direct callers to the appropriate officers and provide available information, where required.
- Making requisition of management office stationery and maintain inventory
- Manage all facilities’ booking
- Provide other administrative support to the office when necessary
- N / O levels with at least 1 year of relevant administrative experience
- Experience in Property Management/ Real Estate industry a strong advantage.
- Self-driven & team player
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to build rapport within the working team and residents/ Council members
- Well versed in Microsoft Office
- Meticulous to ensure administrative accuracy