Admin Assistant, Property Management (Woodlands)
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 2-Jun-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Reporting to the Centre Manager, the Admin Assistant will perform administrative and customer service support, for site, security, carpark, fire safety, equipment maintenance and project. Complete records, reports and other duties as required and assigned.
Responsibilities of the role include the following:
- Attending to feedback from occupiers, visitors, tenants, contractors, workmen, etc
- Preparation and Issuance of purchase requisition and purchase order to vendors and term contractors
- Collation of invoices for processing of payment
- Assist in arrears management ie sending of invoices and reminders to occupiers/tenants
- Assist in compilation of monthly and quarterly reports and to ensure timely submission.
- Type all minutes of meetings, letters, reports and other documents assigned expeditiously.
- Handle all inward and outward correspondences.
- Catalogue and keep records of all necessary information, documents, etc.
- Perform all office administrative duties, including filing of all correspondences, storing and retrieval of old files and records and keeping and updating tenant records.
- Receive telephone calls and direct callers to the appropriate officers and provide available information, where required.
- Making requisition of management office stationery and maintain inventory
- Provide other administrative support to the office when necessary.
- O levels / Diploma holder / other relevant professional certification with at least 1 years of relevant administrative experience
- Experience in property management industrial a strong advantage.
- Self-driven & team player
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to build rapport within working team and occupiers / tenants
- Well versed in Microsoft Office