Admin Assistant / Executive
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 9-Dec-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
The incumbent would be assigned to be based at our client's site - commercial/residential/ mixed-development property. Reporting to the Manager, the Admin Assistant will perform administrative and customer service support, for site security, carpark, fire safety, equipment maintenance, and project.
Responsibilities of the role include the following:
- Receive tenants and / or residents, visitors, contractors, workmen, etc. and provide directions and general assistance.
- Assist in compilation of monthly and quarterly reports and to ensure timely submission.
- Type all minutes of meetings, letters, reports and other documents assigned expeditiously.
- Handle all inward and outward correspondences.
- Catalog and keep records of all necessary information, documents, etc.
- Perform all office administrative duties, including the filing of all correspondences, storing and retrieval of old files and records and keeping and updating tenant records.
- Receive telephone calls and direct callers to the appropriate officers and provide available information, where required.
- Making requisition of management office stationery and maintain inventory
- Provide other administrative support to the office when necessary.
- To carry out other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the supervisor.
- O levels / Diploma holder / other relevant professional certification with at least 1 years of relevant administrative experience
- Basic financial / accounting knowledge is preferred
- Self-driven & team player
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to build rapport within the working team and residents/tenants
- Well versed in Microsoft Office