Makati , Philippines
Date published: 5-Oct-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Provides analysis and support for lease administration and financial reporting
- Manages, monitors and reports monthly progress of lease terminations, rent commencements, rent increases, lease renewals, and lease options
- Reviews and abstracts leases
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists in defining the real estate requirements (e.g., reviews growth projections, evaluates overall business strategy, manages critical dates)
- Manages and supports Corporate Real Estate system involving tracking lease information, property values, capital expenditures, rental rates and real estate assignments
- Assists with or manages local transaction implementation (process standardization)
- Facilitates closeout process including hand off to lease administration team.
- Provides transactional financial analysis support to the Transaction Management team, including cash flow analysis
- Participates in various real estate transactions including lease negotiation and administration
- Administers quality assurance program, including customer satisfaction surveys, key performance indicators and transaction scorecards
- No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position. May provide informal assistance such as technical guidance, and/or training to coworkers
- Other duties may be assigned
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent to a four-year college degree, with 1 to 3 years related real estate experience or any similar combination of education and experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Ability to effectively present information
- Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles. Conducts advanced financial analysis.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Willing to work on a 5-day schedule
- Willing to be assigned in Makati City