Accounts and Admin Assistant (Downtown)
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 6-Sep-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Overall Job Responsibilities:
- Provide accounting services and prepare client financial statement package for a high-profile residential project situated in the CBD.
- Generate monthly tax invoices, SOA and reminders; Raise billing and collection of maintenance contribution & charges.
- Assist with receipting, Giro collection and managing arrears.
- Attend to statement queries and calculation of late payment interest.
- Maintain and update MC Strata roll.
- Preparation of Certification under Sec 47 1C.
- Process payment runs, petty cash reconciliations & requisitions.
- Perform month end reconciliations for GL and TB including accruals and prepayments.
- Perform bank reconciliation.
- Create and post journal entries; ensure that all expenses, receipts and other transactions for the accounting period have been accurately posted.
- Apply cash and accrual accounting principles to prepare, analyse, maintain and deliver complete and accurate financial reports in a timely manner.
- Undertake financial analysis and variance commentary in monthly reporting packs.
- Preparation of GST schedules for quarterly lodgement.
- Participate in budgeting and forecasting.
- Coordinate and participate in year-end audit.
- Liaise with and attend to queries from appointed tax agent on all tax matters in connection with tax return submissions.
- Other responsibilities and tasks assigned from time to time.
- A minimum of 2-3 years prior accounting, finance or related experience required. Relevant industry experience and previous exposure to real estate accounting software (MRI X) preferred.
- Diploma in Accounting or Business-related field, and/or studying for a professional accounting qualification (e.g. CA, CPA or ACCA or equivalent).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Able to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers and to effectively present information.
- Strong organisational, analytical and administrative skills.
- Ability to work independently and possess initiative, and at the same time able to thrive in an onsite team environment.
- Able to meet various reporting deadlines and undertake adhoc tasks.