Our Asset Services team work with our clients to maximise commercial real estate value by aligning building operational performance with broader business objectives. By tailoring our property management efforts to our client’s goals, we are able to anticipate needs and deal with issues long before they become problems.
PMA (Property Management Accounts) is the growing property & fund accounting team, based in Glasgow. PMA support the Surveying Teams & Facilities Managers in the UK by administering approximately £3 Billion p/a of rents and service charge.
Working in the PMA team where the individual will be responsible for the delivery of bespoke reporting and statutory accounts to a portfolio of clients.
* Primary point of contact for client group dealing with queries and providing support;
* Internal primary point of contact for Surveying and Management Services group; working closely with colleagues to provide clients with exceptional outcomes
* Responsible for the delivery of bespoke reporting to our internal or external stakeholders in line with internal or contractual KPIS
* Responsible for the delivery of full statutory accounts
* Responsibility for the delivery of Vat reporting
* Preparation of complex financial Journals
* Responsibility review of Trial Balance and corrective actions
* Preparation of Reconciliations
* Preparation of Vat returns to HMRC
* Preparation of IPD returns
* Preparing reconciliation of clients’ funds and ensuring cash is paid over to clients in line with agreed procedures
* Acting as the trusted advisor, driving and guiding client on their system and processes
* Coordination and resolution of funding issues across portfolio
* Compliance with CBRE’s ISAE3402 control standard, along with any Client required control frameworks
* Reviewing transition review packs and liaising with other teams within PMA to provide exceptional outcomes to our client
* Attending client and internal meetings
* Responsible for review and approval of other team members work prior to final submission where required
* Responsible for assisting other team members passing on knowledge and skills particularly to new members of staff
* Support re-engineering and efficiencies across teams
* ACCA/CIMA preferred (or the ambition to work toward)
* Experience in a professional financial services environment
* Excellent and technical understanding of trial balance;
* Solid understanding of VAT reporting
* Sophisticated book keeping experience
* Understanding of Real Estate transactions.
* Stakeholder management and client relationship management
* Key analytical skills
* Attention to detail
* Problem solving
* Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
* Ability to make decisions
* Excellent communication skills
* Numerical and analytically minded
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.