Provide Accounts Payable support
Excellent career opportunity in a fast-paced working environment
Brisbane CBD Office
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Provide assistance, guidance and support with day to day task management to our Accounts Payable Processing Centre, located offshore
- Process urgent and complex transactions including invoice generation, receipts and reallocation's, property and tenant maintenance, MRI posting & MRI error identification, resolution, reallocation's and reconciliations
- Liaise and assist with issue resolution, query management and service delivery for internal stakeholders and offshore teams
- Ensure that Trust Accounts are maintained in accordance with the legislative requirements
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Previous experience in an Accounts Payable role
- Experience working in a high-volume processing environment
- Experience in Property or Real Estate industry is advantageous however not essential
- Customer service orientated approach and strong communication skills
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- An analytical mindset and strong problem-solving skills
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.