Accounts Officer (Real Estate Accounting)
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 21-Jan-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Overall Job Responsibilities:
- Provide accounting services and prepare client financial statement package.
- Generate monthly tax invoices, SOA and reminders; Raise billing and collection of maintenance contribution & charges
- Assist with receipting, Giro collection and managing arrears
- Attend to statement queries and calculation of late payment interest
- Maintain and update MC Strata roll.
- Preparation of Certification under Sec 47 1C
- Process payment runs, petty cash reconciliations & requisitions.
- Perform month end reconciliations for GL and TB including accruals and prepayments.
- Perform bank reconciliation.
- Create and post journal entries; ensure that all expenses, receipts, owner's distributions, funding requests and other transactions for the accounting period have been accurately posted.
- Apply cash and accrual accounting principles to prepare, analyse, maintain and deliver complete and accurate financial reports in a timely manner.
- Preparation of GST schedules for quarterly lodgement.
- Participate in budgeting and forecasting.
- Coordinate and participate in year end audit
- Liaise with and attend to queries from appointed tax agent on all tax matters in connection with tax return submissions
- Other responsibilities and tasks assigned from time to time.
- A minimum of 2-3 years prior accounting, finance or related experience required.
- Experience with real estate accounting software (MRI) preferred.
- Diploma in Accounting , Finance, Business related area and/or studying for a professional accounting qualification (ie. CA, CPA or ACCA or equivalent)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Able to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous customer service and to effectively present information.
- Strong organisational and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and possess initiative, and at the same time can thrive in an onsite team environment.
- Able to meet various reporting deadlines and undertake adhoc tasks.