Accounts Executive (Seng Kang)
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 21-Feb-2021
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Overall Job Responsibilities:
- Provide financial reporting services and prepare client financial statement packages for a portfolio of CBRE clients and properties.
- Apply cash and accrual accounting principles to prepare, analyse, maintain and deliver complete and accurate financial reports in a timely manner.
- Undertake financial analysis and variance commentary in monthly reporting packs.
- Create and post journal entries; ensure that all expenses, receipts, owner's distributions, funding requests and other transactions for the accounting period have been accurately posted.
- Perform month end reconciliations for GL and TB including accruals and prepayments.
- Perform bank reconciliations for all bank accounts within the portfolio.
- Participate in budgeting and forecasting, for existing or new property and client transitions.
- Participate in property tax calculations.
- Coordinate and participate in year end audits for the portfolio.
- Maintain property billings including rental, recurring and sundry charges; assist in managing arrears collection
- Process payment runs including funds requests.
- Preparation of GST schedules for quarterly lodgement.
- Other responsibilities and tasks assigned from time to time.
- A minimum of 2-3 years prior accounting, finance or related experience required.
- Candidates with more years of relevant experience may be considered for the Senior Executive position.
- Experience with real estate accounting software (MRI / Yardi) preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Able to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers and to effectively present information.
- Strong organisational and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and possess initiative, and at the same time can thrive in a team environment.
- Able to meet deadlines of the portfolio's requirements.