Glasgow , United Kingdom
Date published: 26-Oct-2020
Working in the Real Estate Accounting Services team where the individual will be responsible for the processing of transactions for a property or portfolio.
• Working with our Property Management, Facilities Management and third party partner colleagues to ensure all transactions for a property or portfolio are completed correctly;
• Set up and control of system maintenance
• Processing of transactions relating to the properties ensuring these are accurate and correct
• Working with all stakeholders on the completion and on-going maintenance of annual insurance charges
• Ownership of suspense items actively working across teams to allocate monies
• Attending internal meetings
• Adherence to CBRE’s ISAE3402 requirements and assistance with collation of audit samples
• Ensuring Time Tell completed on a weekly basis
• Processing experience
• Understanding of Real Estate transactions
• Exposure to book keeping
• Attention to detail
• Problem solving
• Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
• Relationship management
• Ability to make decisions
• Excellent communication skills
• Numerical and analytically minded
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year.
CBRE offers a range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.
In central London, CBRE advises on more commercial property than any other adviser and across the United Kingdom with offices in Aberdeen, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Jersey, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, and Southampton.