Accounts & Admin Officer (Real Estate)
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 24-Mar-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Maintain property billings including rental, recurring and sundry charges.
- Generate monthly tax invoices, SOAs, reminders and late interest charges.
- Assist with receipting, banking, Giro collection and managing arrears.
- Attend to statement queries from tenants.
- Process vendor invoices, prepare petty cash reconciliations and requisitions.
- Assist in payment runs including client funds requests.
- Assist in month end reconciliations for GL and TB including accruals and prepayments.
- Assist in preparation of bank reconciliation and GST schedules.
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements.
- Participate in budgeting and forecasting.
- Participate in financial year end audit.
- Assist in compilation of monthly and quarterly reports and to ensure timely submission.
- Perform record keeping activities including filing of all correspondences, storing and retrieval of tenant records.
- Making requisition of management office stationery and maintain inventory.
- Provide other administrative support to the office when necessary.
- Other responsibilities and tasks assigned from time to time.
- Diploma in Accounting, Finance, Business related area and/or studying towards a professional accounting qualification.
- A minimum of 2-3 years prior accounting, finance or related experience required.
- Experience with real estate accounting software preferred.
- Strong organisational and administrative skills.
- Ability to work independently and possess initiative, and at the same time can thrive in an onsite team environment.
- Self-driven & team player.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills; able to build rapport within working team and clients, tenants and other stakeholders.
- Well versed in Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Meticulous to ensure administrative accuracy.