Job Advertisement for Accounting Supervisor
At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Our people enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organisation with tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services.
Finance Shared Services supports Finance processes across APAC countries. The wider team partners with our finance and business communities to ensure timely and accurate execution of our reporting requirements.
Due to business growth, we present an exciting opportunity for an Accounting Supervisor to join our Shared Service Centre team based in Kuala Lumpur.
- Responsible for all aspects of Real Estate Accounting Services for assigned group of clients/properties:
- Prepares, reviews and approves journal entries prepared by the accounting group.
- Responsible for supervision of general and sub ledger maintenance and all month end closing procedures
- Prepares operation and financial statements and month end client’s reporting packages.
- Acts as main contact point for CBRE Property Management team regarding accounting matters
- Responsible for Client/PM/3rd Party Provider queries resolution, review of final deliverables, problem solving, report specifications, issue resolution
- Provides technical advice and training on accounting systems to staff.
- Assist with audit procedures.
- Maintains accounting processes and procedures which comply with company policies, acceptable accounting practices, and applicable regulations.
- Assist on transition projects for newly acquired client.
- Other ad-hoc tasks
To successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance or any related field. Accounting Professional certificate will be an added advantage
- Full set knowledge of end to end billing/GL process
- At lease 3-4 years of people management experience
- Advanced understanding of accounting and bookkeeping concepts - able to assist with budget and forecast preparation.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft suite applications and real estate or other financial accounting software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and very analytical.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and wide scope of responsibilities;
- Ability to develop your skills and understanding of business across APAC
- Broad possibilities of professional and self-development;
- Support at every stage of your career
- Friendly work atmosphere based on mutual trust and respect.
Come join an extremely successful performance and growth-oriented team, we'd love to hear from you.