Account Operation Director (Facilities Management)
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 29-Jan-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
The purpose of this position is to design and implement facility maintenance management programs for portfolio of properties, balancing client priorities in the areas of cost, business and operational risk.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages account programs aimed to ensure safety and compliance with national, state and local codes and regulations. Examples include fire and life safety, environmental, or industry/client specific third-party compliance standards such as JCAHO, ISO 14001, cGMP, etc.
- Develops operational service delivery solutions to include documented playbooks, account operations plan, etc. Monitors effectiveness of maintenance efforts for facilities as assigned, ensuring work is completed in accordance with account KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators).
- Responsible for client account inspections of all facilities. Documents inspection report results and rectifies any issues, concerns, etc. with client.
- Oversees account site operations and new projects. Identifies capital improvement projects and conducts cost analysis utilization in preparation of capital budgets. Travels to location for projects management issues, concerns, etc.
- Evaluates outsource provider "hard services" contracts to ensure best pricing and service level performance. Coordinates RFP process through client and sourcing groups.
- Responsible for development and training to all field and management staff in areas of operational and technical requirements on a client account which includes service performance, technology, safety and compliance, cost savings initiatives, and regulatory requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.