Bangkok , Thailand
Date published: 6-Nov-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
A US Fortune 500 company, CBRE is the global leader in real estate services and leverages the industry's most powerful knowledge base to meet the commercial real estate needs of its clients worldwide. Our vision is to be the preeminent, vertically integrated, globally capable real estate service firm. Globally we employ over 40,000 employees and operate in 42 countries.
Global Workplace Solutions
CBRE’s Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) is the leading global provider of real estate outsourcing, with over 300 long-term relationships with corporate, healthcare, and government organizations, delivering facilities management, project management, transaction and portfolio, and consulting services across 350 offices worldwide. Within APAC, GWS works across 14 countries and employs over 11,000 people.
- Be the focal point for all HSSE requirements, this includes setting up the Local Contractor Safety Council (LCSC), organizing and running the LCSC meetings and following up on actions as a result of these meetings.
- Carrying out supplier accreditation in conjunction and HSSE team for all new suppliers and also maintain a re-accreditation system aligned to the contract requirements.
- Engaged in contract management activities to actively manage suppliers and where applicable support the purchasing function and be able to complete ‘spot buys’
- Conduct Asset Condition Surveys of the service stations within their area of responsibility
- Prepare for bi-weekly and monthly Market Unit meetings to discuss operational performance, be confident to discuss issues, understand trends within data and be able to propose resolution actions if required. When required be prepared to attend these meetings
- Within their area of responsibility ensure the annual planning cycle is adhered to, this includes understanding the phasing of spend over the year, the allocation of costs to agreed cost structures and the supplier spend profile.
- On a monthly basis be able to articulate variance in actual spend vs planned spend and be competent in adjusting forecasts to take into account the latest available information. Be able to discuss finance performance with the Market Unit ROM
- Assess the extent of equipment repair or replacement requirements necessary at service stations and make recommendations for the most efficient and economic means of carrying out the required work.
- Carry out quality checks of recently completed maintenance and repair work and repair work to ensure work is carried out properly. Carry out quality checks on work in progress and check all major repair and replacement work to ensure that work is carried out properly.
- Ensure, through the PSC team that asset data is updated on a regular basis
- Respond to emergency call outs and 'make-safe' work situations. Track statutory compliance requirements for the service stations, to verify that work mandated by government regulations is completed.
- Liaising with the Project Management Contractor (PMC) to ensure projects are delivered with minimum disruption to sites and that all relevant equipment data is received from PMC and updated into Maximo.
- Pro-actively manage the supplier base, ensure regular operational meetings are held to review work performance against contracted requirements.
- Work pro-actively with the ‘Centre of Excellence’ (COE) to ensure knowledge sharing and best practices are communicated through the organization.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or any related field
- Experience in project / FM activities with a strong HSSE management experience, retail site and petroleum industry knowledge would be advantageous
- Good command both Thai and English
- Good planning, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Passion for operational delivery and continuous improvement
- Pro-actively communicate with various stakeholders in the country
- Requires strong knowledge of financial terms, and the ability to comprehend and interpret complex financial transactions.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex financial information and transactions and accounting principles. Ability to problem-solve, both independently and working as a team. Requires strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Good computer skills, including specific knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Decisions made with understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines.