GWS Account Lead for new Technology Client Account
National role servicing various sites, managing 10+ staff .
Sydney cbd based
Strong salary and benefits
Pacific role working with colleagues across APAC
Can we inspire you to join us?
- Lead a team of FMs, FCs and Guest Relations team members
- Manage client relationship and ensure high level of service
- Oversee maintenance and report work performed by team
- Responsible for execution of regional initiatives
- Ownership of country budget, and execute all FM services within budget
- Ensure EHS compliance and manage reporting
Here are some of the strengths you’ll have to help us deliver
- Facilities Management experience
- People Management including remote teams
- Strong communications and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong financial skills and budgeting
- Positive attitude with great stakeholder management skills
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.