Join our Global Workplace Solutions team; with opportunities for growth and future advancement
Based in Melbourne’s Western Suburbs (Sunshine)
Provide exceptional customer service in the Manufacturing Industry
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
• Act as single point of contact for the client and develop positive relationships with the client for all facilities management services issues.
• Demonstrate strong leadership and excellent communication skills to drive the performance across the team.
• Respond to problems and concerns that are recurring or of a sensitive nature; enforce policy, rules and regulations.
• Plan and manage facilities management operation teams in term of staffing, training, and evaluating operations maintenance and support personnel for whole account.
• Ensure the overall performance of the contract and required deliverables including: contract compliance, performance management against KPI’s, cost savings initiatives, and customer satisfaction are met and exceeded.
• Ensure the successful implementation of portfolio-wide initiatives and programs including: savings program, energy program, HSE, playbooks, service delivery plans, training & development, and succession planning.
Here are the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful:
• Tertiary education in Facilities Management or Property related field with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a property-based facilities role.
• Experience working in a Manufacturing environment working closely with trade-based staff such as Electricians, Mechanical Plumbing and General Builders works
• Trade based experienced in Building Services Maintenance
• Knowledge and application of Occupational Health & Safety Act, Essential Services regulations, Building Code of Australia requirements and relevant Australian Standards.
• Extensive management experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to respond effectively to sensitive issues.
• Strong organisational and analytical skills with ability to effectively present information.
• Working knowledge of architectural, electrical and mechanical systems.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.