Account Director, London - Data Centre Solutions (DCS)
CBRE DCS are currently looking for an exceptionally talented individual to lead and drive account development and service delivery.
Initially for a high-profile investment bank customer.
Accountable for both effective leadership of the account onsite teams and the customer relationship. This includes delivery to contracted Service Level Agreements; growth of the account across the wider DCS service portfolio; and ensuring high performing, motivated teams across all sites through focused and ongoing employee engagement.
1 Deliver outstanding client outcomes on account/s through effective relationship management and enabling a customer centric operating environment.
2 Full Profit & Loss responsibility.
3 Growth targets across the account / account portfolio through ongoing projects and extra works.
4 Ensure opportunities for strategic development of the portfolio are exploited through effective and relevant quarterly business reviews with customer/s.
5 Accountable for ensuring retention plans are in place to protect contract renewals.
6 Proactively identify and sponsor any need to Service Improvement plans to be invoked.
7 Ensuring business policies and processes are effectively communicated, and implemented within the contract, be those regulatory or operational.
8 Ensure the provision of healthy and safe working conditions and that both clients and Company health and safety policy and process is effectively implemented across both our services and subcontractor activities and regular audit of the same.
9 Promoting and maintaining the CBRE RISE values (Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence).
10 Provide a learning environment, and appropriate training and development planning. Ensure teams are fully competent to undertake their roles and able to reach their full future potential.
11 Building on the above, manage effective and ongoing succession planning.
12 Ensure optimum staffing structures operate across contracts, balancing cost reduction with the delivery of service excellence. Ensure structures support variations in workload, business continuity, and the sharing of expertise across the portfolio.
13 Support the wider sales process through participation in presentations and consultation meetings, hosting visits, and support mobilisation as required on new contracts.
14 Working with other Account Directors, ensure the collaborative development of effective teamworking across the wider account portfolios.
15 Ensure appropriate contract review, audit and control systems to ensure statutory, policy and contractual commitments are met.
16 Effectively support and cover as required for the Business Unit Director.
Data Centre Solutions is a rapidly growing business area for CBRE with excellent scope for career progression and professional development.
Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Leadership experience at Account Manager or above within a managed service role. Ideally within a complex, high transaction environment with high availability targets.
• Bid process and pipeline management.
• Proven experience of business development and strong commercial acumen.
• People development and organisational change.
• Ability to engage at all levels of stakeholders from shift teams to CEO.
• Organised, able to prioritise and deliver within high pressure, business critical environments.
• Ability to balance strategic thinking with tactical delivery for client satisfaction.
• Excellent understanding of health & safety legislation.
• Ability to gain trust and support of top-level management and key client decision makers.