PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Providing leadership, management, and development of a defined contract, ensuring financial, and operational commitments are met and exceeded. The contract is approximately £16m in value and consists of CBRE providing Total Facility Management Services (Hard & Soft Services) across a number of office buildings throughout the UK.
• Provide leadership, and that contractual commitments are met and exceeded.
• Ensure that opportunities for the strategic development of the contract are exploited, to deliver increased turnover and profitability, ensure additional services and projects are added, and contracts are re-won on re-tender.
• Ensuring business policies and processes are effectively communicated, and implemented within the contract.
• Ensure the provision of healthy and safe working conditions and that both clients and Company health and safety policy and process is effectively implemented across both CBRE and subcontractors activities, and are regularly review.
• Ensure optimum staffing structures operate across contracts, balancing cost reduction with the delivery of service excellence. Ensure structures support peaks and troughs in workload, and disaster recovery.
• Ensure contracts are staffed by fully competent teams, ensuring post holders are fully competent, and that effective succession planning arrangements are in place.
• Working with other Operational managers to ensure the collaborative development of the business, effective team working, and support to colleagues.
• Development of contract financial plans for revenue and profit delivery, reduction of WIP, debt, cost reduction and contract growth, and ensure that these are met and exceeded.
• Ensure appropriate control systems to ensure statutory, policy and contractual commitments are met.
• Ensuring a customer focus within all areas of operational activities, and that effective relationships are maintained with key client contacts.
• Promoting and maintaining the core Values of CBRE.
• Provision of leadership and guidance, advice, coaching and direct support, where required to deliver best practice selection, training, assessment and recognition/reward.
• Delivering effective business communication through advice, review, leadership and direct contribution to management and team meetings, briefings, consultation forums, correspondence, publicity, monthly and ad-hoc reporting and other publications, as appropriate.
• Supporting the sales process through solutions development, participation in presentations and consultation meetings, hosting visits, and support to mobilisation as required on new contracts.
• Provide a learning environment, and appropriate training and development planning. Ensure basic training needs are delivered, employees are fully competent to undertake their roles, and are able to reach their full future potential.
• Reporting to a CBRE Business Unit Leader
• Accountability to the CBRE functional heads, as appropriate.
• Accountable day-to-day to the relevant client contacts.
• Line management responsibility for a contract team and indirectly for relevant sub-contractors (Circa 85 FTE)
• Financial responsibility for the delivery of Plan commitments for the contract