At CBRE, our people enjoy the flexibility of working in a global real estate and property services organization with tremendous scale. Every day you are empowered to be better and this is achieved through the platform and resources you have access to and the ability to work in an inclusive and collaborative environment where you will be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
To facilitate business growth, we currently have opportunities for a Regional Transaction Management Account Lead within the Advisory & Transactions division, in our Hong Kong office.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Forming and implementing Client's APAC real estate portfolio plans with an understanding and alignment of the Client's strategic real estate goals at both APAC and Global level
- Drive TM's Engagement with business stakeholders and CRE client in APAC
- Maintaining relationship with key business leaders e.g. country manager, division head or CFO/Controllers etc.
- Monitoring an end-to-end transaction management process including project initiation and scope definition, prioritization of assignments
- Acting as agent and effectively negotiating the business terms and conditions for a wide variety of commercial real estate products, including land, office, logistics and industrial
- Coordinating field broker selection and other required resources, subject matter experts, and internal business partners and stakeholders, and facilitating the review and approval of proposed team resources for the purpose of transaction execution
- Drafting and creating a large variety of analyses and relevant documents, including but not limited to: project initiation/TRF, market comparable reports/REAS, Requests for Proposals (RFPs), proposal comparison packages, letters of intent, and broker's opinions of value
- Understanding how to review, analyze, and interpret financial analysis templates including book and cash flow projections, NPV (net present value), and/or IRR (internal rate of return) financial analyses to enable clients to make more informed decisions
- Working closely with CBRE and its teams to ensure integration between the service lines
- Tracking all transaction activity (commissionable and non-commissionable), preparing commission forecasts, and all savings results achieved in line with account KPI
- Monitoring and maintaining Transaction Tracking through Sequentra system to ensure timely transaction completion/Close Out. Preparing reports and making presentations to relevant parties
We are looking for self-motivated candidates who would like to join our highly productive team.
To be considered for this position you must have:
- Relevant undergraduate degree or other Real Estate relevant qualifications / Membership
- Minimum of 8-10 years of related experience and/or training
- Combination of fluent spoken and written English, Mandarin, and Cantonese (optional)
In return you will be rewarded with the opportunity to work with industry-leading colleagues, and to follow a genuine professional career path. You will work in a team that provides advice on many of the largest properties in Hong Kong, and work with some of the largest and most sophisticated property clients in the region.
If working with the best in an exciting and rewarding team environment appeals to you then we want to hear from you. Please attach your CV to your application