AV Operations Specialist, Central Area
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 4-Jun-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Are you looking to elevate your career? We are looking for experienced Audio Visual Specialist for upcoming vacancies. If you want us to consider you for future roles please send through your CV as an expression of interest.
Audio-Visual Operations Specialist
- The client requires an individual for the management and operation of complex audio visual facilities located across their offices.
- The candidate will have proven experience in the operation of complex AV systems including defining processes to successfully support large weekly in-house events as well as the day-to-day operation of AV technology. A long term goal should be making the facilities at client’s site viable for hire.
- Previous AV operations management experience is essential and the personnel will be responsible for maintaining all AV systems. This includes a range of facilities including a highly specified control room, auditorium, training facilities, video conference facilities, meeting rooms and a digital content distribution environment.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the running of in-house events and the day to day operation of AV technology.
- Plan, operate and manage event and AV operations workflow procedures including a preventive maintenance programme. This will include working closely with other client’s internal stakeholders.
- Working with AV integrators and manufacturers to ensure all current AV systems are suitably updated and maintained.
- Troubleshooting AV related issues and escalating to the required vendor or in-house.
- Working with in-house and external content providers to ensure digital media is maintained and developed to the highest standard.
- Working with external events companies and bringing those techniques in-house.
- Managing and maintaining the client’s digital content distribution environment.
- Managing the ongoing archiving and storage requirements of the client’s digital media.
- Maintain an AV asset register as well as problem and incident reports
Experience in the operation of complex AV events and managing internal stakeholders.
- Knowledge of current event production equipment and techniques. This should include the required skills to setup and operate complex video, audio and lighting systems.
- Experience in the post-production of video/audio content using current video editing software such as Adobe Premier or Final Cut Pro.
- Experience with digital content distribution systems and their use.
- Experience with large multi-display media walls desirable.
- Experience in the creation of still and animated graphical content using Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects preferred but not essential.
- Preferably with a minimum of 7 years in the AV industry
- 3 years IT Helpdesk support knowledge preferred with Windows, Mac OS, Office 365 trouble shooting, hardware and software skills.
- Good networking background.
- Knowledge of Linux OS and MySQL is a plus.
- Willing to work on after office hours and weekends.
- Intermediate know how on video camera operations.