APAC Supply Chain Director (Project Management Division)
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 14-Jan-2021
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Supply chain Director PJM APAC responsible for ensuring supply chain is trusted, collaborative, enabling and adds demonstrable value (both financial and non-financial including value for money, service quality and risk management) for CBRE. Responsible for to provide strategic leadership for supply chain activities related to PJM (Capex investments) within APAC to ensure that best practice e.g. systems, processes and including use of category management, strategic sourcing and local supplier partner initiatives are adopted, resulting in high standards of performance, delivery of financial targets, cost effectiveness and resource efficiency.
KEY OBJECTIVES OF THE ROLE
- Supply Chain Business partner for PJM Ops Director and Senior Project Management teams for 3 APAC PJM businesses – Enterprise Account Project Management, Local/Technical Account Project Management, Market Variable Project Management across PJM APAC to ensure a robust and fully leveraged supply chain strategy across APAC region.
- As part of the senior leadership team, work alongside Operations, Finance, HR, QHSE and Commercial Directors to lead the business to achieve the business plan and long-term business strategies
- To improve performance, deliver a better value and fit for purpose supply chain and reduce risk
- Development of Project Management supply chain strategy for PJM APAC & programs (incl. technology, risk & performance management for Projects)
- Develop fit for purpose supply chain for PJM based on business priority and need in each country through combination of alignment with Global PJM Strategic Sourcing (Fusion) programs and GWS Partner Programmes in each country and with other GWS Supply Chain teams and creation of local PJM specific preferred partners where appropriate to ensure leverage of spend and ‘One CBRE’ supply chain to deliver for PJM clients in APAC.
- Development & delivery of training (Better buying, Commercial, Governance) to Project Management to enable Project Managers to effectively contract with supply chain as part of project delivery for customers.
- Maintain senior relationships with key PJM suppliers – leveraging other CBRE relationships in region – in order to develop suppliers and ensure they provide best in class service to APAC PJM project mangers.
- Develop and deliver tailored training programs (Better buying, Commercial, Governance) to Project Management teams in APAC and develop/improve best-practice tools and drive their adoption in the business.
- Develop and communicate Projects supply chain vision, strategy, and roadmaps that are aligned with CBRE’s strategies and initiatives.
- Establish effective relationships with Project teams and become a trusted advisor helping grow the business.
- Develop and manage strategic relationships with key suppliers; drive supplier innovation and organise supplier events and forums and pro-actively drive communication with PJM suppliers
- Development of Supply chain processes, procedures & tools for Project Management
- Development of global, regional & local dashboards & reporting (Project spend, compliance, individual Project financial performance) to measure and report on value provided to the business through Projects supply chain
- Develop a robust annual pipeline of supply chain activities and manage successful delivery through regular business reviews and updates.
PJM Supply Chain Strategy
- Develop the APAC PJM Supply Chain Strategy that results in meeting company financial objectives and growth and retention strategies
- Provide input to business planning activities with horizons of typically 1 to 4 years
- Ensure the strategy is effectively implemented and delivers supply Chain solutions that meet the needs of the clients and the business
- Monitor and measure the delivery and effectiveness of the Supply Chain strategy, identifying and addressing challenges and gaps.
- Identify and establish the supply chain in new markets and territories to support CBRE’s growth objectives
Supply Chain and Spend management
- Lead the continuing development of the APAC PJM Partner Programs (Fusion & Supplier Partner Programme) in conjunction with global PJM Category Management and Strategic Sourcing Team working with the supply chain team to identify the right supply partners and implementing Supplier Agreements at Global, Regional and Country level as appropriate.
- Develop contractual arrangements with preferred suppliers that are recognized for delivering best value and high-quality service delivery to CBRE and its customers
- Develop and implement SRM (Supplier Relationship Management) strategies and plans with key suppliers that establish CBRE as a customer of choice in the market place and delivers value over and above what would normally be achieved
- Develop and maintain relationships at the highest levels within preferred supplier organizations
- Develop and implement category strategies for elected categories leveraging the wider CBRE market position that ensure the client requirements and CBRE business needs are met
- Lead and be responsible for successful implementation and management of all supply chain systems and technologies.
Clients and New bids
- Participate in new business bid process and renewals, providing supply chain expertise to the bid teams to enable CBRE to tender competitively
- Develop a strong network of supportive stakeholders that continuously promote supply chain as a valued contributor to the success of the company
- Collaborate with supply chain team in region and globally to ensure that PJM in APAC receives appropriate support to enable Project managers to deliver exceptional outcomes to clients and for CBRE.
- Develop and implement learning and development interventions to embed good supply chain practice throughout the business so that every buying decision made in the business is a good decision
- Develop learning and development to ensure our relationship driven approach is adopted and applied consistently across the business
- Develop and implement communication mechanisms to ensure that all stakeholders are informed and engaged in the delivery of supply chain strategies
Risk & Compliance
- Ensure adherence to CBRE Supply chain strategies, policies and procedures
- Lead and deliver the legal & ethical compliance and governance of Supply Chain activities and supply partner relationships
- Ensure that the supply chain is safe, sustainable and appropriately accredited and establish the appropriate mechanisms for continual risk management and performance improvement of the supply chain
- Manage the governance, policy and processes of the Preferred Supplier Programme and all Supply Chain related activities, ensuring efficiency and compliance with CBRE policies