APAC Reliability Director, DCS
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 15-Jan-2021
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Ownership, Accountability, Leadership, Management and Governance of the DCS Reliability product.
- Act as the Regional DCS Reliability Lead reducing risk through the administration of Technology, Tools, Process and Product Specialist supporting Sales and Growth,
- Provide support and governance across DCS for all aspects of reliability
- Lead the development and implementation of technology that’s supports DCS Next Generation Data Centre Operations.
- Create and manage a regional database of all customers, segments, locations, metrics etc
- Support the regional community to ensure connection, collaboration, communication and DCS operational product suite compliance across the Data Centre portfolio.
- Lead a technology product team with management of career development, talent management, mentoring and succession planning
- Support the Sales teams as the Reliability and technology specialist securing new opportunities and growing account revenues and GM
- Support the production of specific marketing and sales collateral including brochures, presentations, value propositions, case studies, white papers, go to market strategies, business models, etc all in line with the DCS strategy
- Overview new account transitions and go live including due diligence and risk assessment of the new account for ongoing day to day management.
- Overview all incident reports and resolutions associated with downtime and ensure compliance with DCS operational product suite
- Lead development and program management of goals and strategic initiatives within the organization, partnering with internal and cross-functional teams to develop the work plan, identify dependencies and paths to resolution. Set and manage operating review cadence, and ensure initiatives are rolled out effectively to the team.
- Create a strategy and roll out programs for improving data center operations, trend analysis, issue resolution, and compile ongoing service metrics.
- Structure and execute against strategic projects to solve for complex and ambiguous business issues for the global CBRE DCS organization.
- Build a function that can bring data and insights thoughtfully, incorporating the right data to illuminate problem(s), building understanding and insights, informing decision-making, and assessing measurable outcomes/improvements.
- Oversee a number of pilot projects where technology is rolled out to customers.
- Bring technical experts together in order to communicate and help craft solutions
- Zero unplanned downtime
- Technology lead operating model
- Revenue and market sector growth aligned with strategy
- Staff retention
- DCS Product brand and market awareness
- Customer and Regional Market satisfaction
- 8+Years industry and product specific experience with team management/leadership responsibilities.
- Engineering degree of equivalent
- Significant experience and specialist knowledge of Data Centres and or Critical Environments.
- Experience and knowledge associated with Critical Environments asset performance and reliability
- Professional Engineer or significant market sector/product experience
- Understanding of Design, Project Management and Operational Delivery in Critical Environments
- Managing life cycle product delivery in occupied and new data centre/critical environments
- Well-rounded knowledge base in workplace service solutions including portfolio management, facilities management, energy and sustainability, workplace utilization, and / or infrastructure management
- Strong customer focus and relationship building skills
- Commercial acumen