Responsible for the delivery of smooth operations across the client APAC portfolio of offices in 3 clusters: North Asia, SEA (including Pacific), and South Asia. Support the Cluster Leads and their onsite FM teams in order to ensure consistency, responsiveness to client requests, regional transparency of reporting and quality control.
The role entails managing in-country leads as indirect reports for operations, reporting on service delivery, driving the implementation of sourcing and cost-saving strategies in order to achieve cost saving target, managing client relationship with both end users and client facilities real-estate team, interface with other CBRE functional teams in order to support their activities in respect of the client, assist team to stay within annual APAC budget USD 12M, including delivering costs reductions USD 1M on a GMP contract.
Responsible for sharing and implementing best practice within APAC from CBRE global teams and driving implementation of cost savings through sourcing, innovation, optimization and behavior change. Ensure compliance with legal, EHS & Security requirements to ensure that KPI’s are both achieved and exceeded.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- KPI Reporting: take charge of overall KPI reporting for APAC, gathering Financial and EHS & Security inputs from respective APAC leads. For CSAT (Customer Satisfaction) element of KPI, personally gather the inputs and manage CBRE follow up (including work orders, requests, feedback, reviewing our performance & timely completion of the above), and ensuring that suitable overview & in-depth reports are available to client and business for decision-making
- Conduct KPI check and support the implementation of safety audit/inspection by local FM teams
- Meet Client Regularly to discuss quality, document feedback and oversee rectification of issues
- Quality Operations & Excellence: Develop operational service delivery solutions to include documented playbooks, account operations plan, etc. Monitor effectiveness of maintenance efforts for facilities as assigned, ensuring work is completed in accordance with account KPI’s including implementing effective auditing of these to ensure compliance
- Strategic Sourcing & Cost Saving Implementation: Evaluate outsourced providers of both soft and hard services to ensure the account enjoys best pricing and service level performance. Coordinate RFP process through CBRE on-site teams, client and sourcing groups.
- Manpower Improvement: ensure that CBRE deploys a right-sized team with appropriate skills and training to meet client expectations across APAC. Responsible for coordinating the onboarding for new staff on account (especially sites with single staff), together with CBRE platform HR and FM teams. Ensure that development and training options are made available timely to the team (both field and management staff) in areas of operational and technical requirements on a client account which includes service performance, technology, safety and compliance, cost savings initiatives, regulatory requirements, as well as supervisory & leadership training.
- Act as a Facilitator for the onsite teams so they can deliver service to client expectations
- Set up a regular cadence of calls with the different Cluster Leads/onsite FMs in order to oversee their operation activities and identify where you can support, highlight any gaps or issues early for rectification, coordinate reporting, manage ad hoc requests
- Use influence, persuasion and good communication to lead indirect reports to deliver required outputs for Operation, Reporting, KPI completion, and to fulfil ad hoc requests (both internal and external)
- Collaborate with Cluster Leads and on-site FMs to determine appropriate staffing levels, report on utilization and deployment of human resources. Assist or participate in the appraisal process of the team in order to develop a high performing team. Support Alliance Director and Cluster Leads in areas of staffing, selection, training, development, coaching, mentoring, measuring, appraising and rewarding performance and retention. Lead by example and models behaviors that are consistent with the company's values.
- Lead by example in both compliance and safety: being seen as a safety leader to the account, working alongside the account APAC EHS Lead