The Marketing Manager, GWS | Enterprise, APAC, is responsible for the full complement of the regional Marketing function for our Asia Pacific occupier outsourcing business. This role reports to the Head of Marketing & Communications (Marcomms), GWS | Enterprise, APAC.
The position is primarily responsible for developing a regional marketing approach for the GWS | Enterprise business and end-to end program management, in keeping with CBRE’s global standards. This includes working with senior business leaders to ensure programs and content are aligned with business priorities.
The role will be key in the delivery of multiple Marketing & Communication pillars: marketing strategy, internal and external communications, brand management, client & industry engagement and pursuit support. Additional responsibilities include supporting event management, media relations, special projects and other business requirements.
Role objectives include, but are not limited to:
- Leading the development and execution of engaging, integrated marketing campaigns – including virtual and in-person events – with direction from Head of Marketing & Communications, GWS | Enterprise APAC. This includes guiding and supporting Business Line Leaders on the development and implementation of targeted Marketing plans.
- Driving greater client interaction through a structured program of events and touch points – including industry events and forums.
- Supporting the development and regional roll-out of global Marketing campaigns, cascading outputs to internal & external audiences.
- Taking an ‘audience first’ approach, identifying and analyzing audience requirements to ensure effective delivery via an appropriate mix of channels. Willingness to try and test new techniques and tools to improve impact.
- Effectively manage budgets, working with internal stakeholders to ensure buy-in.
- Supporting CRM activities including key GWS meetings, client events, conferences, sponsorships, trade shows, corporate merchandise, etc.
- Brand guardian – ensuring consistency of CBRE collateral/promotional materials/activities and adhering to CBRE’s brand guidelines internally and externally.
- Managing industry awards program strategy and submissions.
- Developing and managing digital marketing strategy for GWS across Asia Pacific, including web, Twitter, Property Information Sites, etc.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Demonstrated experience in a broad marketing and/or communications role in B2B, property, financial or professional services industry.
- Fluent in all aspects of marketing and communications – brand, digital, print production, web, social media, media relations.
- Strong English writing and editing capabilities, specifically business writing, executive communications and creative writing.
- Understanding of paid/earned/owned media channels.
- Highly organized, with strong attention to detail, strong project management skills and flexibility to adapt to changing priorities.
- Client-focused, demonstrating an ability to provide quality service and advice.
- Sound decision-making capabilities, demonstrating an ability to create persuasive and compelling recommendations.
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels within the organization with excellent presentation skills.
- Creative thinker with ability to implement regional process in various APAC markets.
- Intermediate to advanced level in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Teams. Adobe InDesign, Salesforce Marketing Cloud and PoliteMail experience an advantage.
Experience & Qualifications
- A minimum of 4 year-education in a relevant field i.e. Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Economics or Commerce (experience in property industry an advantage) or Professional Marketing Accreditation e.g. CIM/CMMP
- 4-6 years of experience in marketing management in a service-related industry. PR or Marketing agency experience is beneficial.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to influence stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of major APAC markets would be an advantage