The APAC Finance Manager is a client-facing position, primarily responsible for all CBRE accounting matters internally, as well as the production of all financial deliverables to the customer externally. It involves the management of a Finance Analysts team, dedicated to the account.
This position is integral to the regional and international management of the Account. It requires significant coordination and partnership across several verticals, geographies (14 countries across in APAC) and departments, within the client’s organisation as well as CBRE’s.
The Regional Finance Manager is to provide leadership and decision-making support, helping to deliver on joint objectives and areas, such as: financial stewardship, management reporting, contract management, technology deployment, resource planning, commercial business cases and the management of client and business outcomes.
CBRE finance function
- Take ownership of all accounting & financial matters on the account
- Manage CBRE’s financial statements (P&L and Balance Sheet): prepare monthly deferred revenue schedules, journal entry accruals, budget vs. actual variance analyses, risk/opportunity tracking, etc.
- Ensure accuracy of CBRE’s books
- Comply to all accounting policies & audit requirements
- Administrate Procure to Pay and Order to Cash processes
- Prepare yearly budget & monthly re-forecasts
- Ensure all submissions are made on a timely basis
- Participate in various systems rollouts
- Monitor and manage cash collection, on a timely basis
- Manages special projects and assists in preparation of presentations for management
Contractual & Commercial deliverables
- Ensure compliance with contract commercial principles
- Ensure smooth production and delivery of all commercial & financial contractual customer deliverables: budget, baseline, monthly reporting
- Support Contractual Change request & savings processes
- Comply with customer audit requirements
- Manage the relationship with the client as the finance & commercial subject matter expert
- Provide high quality financial advice to both the client and the CBRE senior management team
- Support various teams through periodic trainings and updates on systems & processes.
- Establishes overall departmental priorities and ensures that all deadlines are met.
- Take accountability for the finance team output and ensure the highest standard of delivery
- Drive overall process improvement, ensuring global consistency
- Mentor and coach team members to further develop competencies. Supervise finance staff including training and managing job performance.
- Work as a project manager in order to plan, organise and deliver complex tasks, involving a high number of stake holders and deliverables.