CBRE - A GLOBAL BRAND
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE: CBRE), a Fortune 128 and S&P 500 company, headquartered in Los Angeles is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2019 revenue).
CBRE was the first international real estate services firm to set up an office in India. Since then, our operations have grown to include more than 9000 professionals across 11 offices, with a presence in over 200 cities in India.
Picture Yourself at CBRE
We are looking for an exceptionally bright, well organized, and self-motivated Assistant Manager- Safety & Security to become part of our Delhi NCR, Property Management team (Residential Site) here at CBRE.
This position is a part of the CBRE Team, managing and executing responsibilities at the CLIENT SITE.
As an Assistant Manager- Safety & Security at CBRE, you’ll have the chance to
- Auditing production, keeping on the lookout for any unsafe behaviour or breaks in regulations.
- Assessing risk and possible safety hazards of all aspects of operations.
- Creating analytical reports of safety data.
- Inspecting production equipment and processes to make sure they are safe.
- Possessing fire investigation certification
- Having fire safety training
- Obtaining fire prevention, education or inspection experience
- Demonstrating fire alarm testing and maintenance experience
- Showing knowledge of relevant codes and regulations
What to Bring Along
· 4-5 Years of working experience
· Graduation/ Diploma from recognized university
· Strong verbal and written communication skills, and experience in customer and client service
· Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
What it feels like to work at CBRE
Career growth and development with opportunities to network and connect
Freedom to make your own path
A positive team environment that believes in recognizing talent and rewarding success