AD/Director, Strategic Consulting (APAC)
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 12-Feb-2021
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Our people enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services. Each day you will work in an inclusive and collaborative environment with supportive teammates and be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Associate Director/Director, Strategic Consulting (APAC) to join our team.
This role reporting to the Managing Director, Advisory & Transaction Services, Asia Pacific, will be responsible for building leading real estate strategies and consulting for our enterprise accounts and large clients across Asia Pacific.
- Deliver and ideate big strategies with our top clients and drives regional portfolio strategic initiates from inception to completion.
- Drive strategic initiatives including but not limited to Business Alignment and Visioning, Strategic Portfolio Planning, Organizational Performance, Space Rationalization, Cost Reduction Strategies, Strategy led consolidation Reviews and Transaction Advisory, Location Analysis and Labour studies.
- Whilst working as part of broader team comprising of Transaction Management and Workplace, the person will be able to support major account pitches and strategic deliveries
- Entail gaining an in-depth understanding of the Client’s Business and ensuring that property strategies are aligned with the Business Strategic direction.
- Continually demonstrate high level of commercial and financial acumen – both during the development of strategies and the presentations
- Minimum 10 years’ relevant experience, management consulting experience is a bonus
- Degree and professional qualification, finance degree is a good to have
- A high level of written and oral communication skills is essential together with strong powers of persuasion.
- Experience and knowledge of the end to end real estate project process
- Creative whilst having high attention to detail
- Strong leadership skills
- Able to think strategically, analytically drives for results
- Excellent networking skills, business minded, consultative approach and solutions focused.
If working with the best in an exciting and rewarding team environment appeals to you then we want to hear from you. Please attach your CV to your application.